GET STARTED

Be rewarded for your voice

Do you know what’s in your medicine cabinet, and how long it’s been there? With back to school season approaching, now is the time to look at what you need — and more importantly what you don’t.

Even in the most well-stocked medicine cabinet, there is something you should check for before your look at the expiration dates: the ingredients.

Oftentimes, the “active ingredients” that make over-the-counter medicines are less than 10% of the ingredients. The other 90% is made up of “inactive ingredients” — preservatives, flavors, dyes, toxins & GMOS.

Until now. Genexa is the first clean medicine company that makes medicine with the same active ingredients you need, but with clean, organic, and natural inactive ingredients instead of the artificial inactives found in other medicines. It’s real medicine, made clean.

Let’s use the back to school season as the #TimeToCleanOut our cabinets with clean medicines that have the same active ingredients, minus the unnecessary chemicals our families don’t need.

SHARE YOUR STORY: We’re looking for creators that care about what they and their families put in their bodies to talk about why they’re partnering with Genexa, the world’s first clean medicine company.

-Use a personal story to tell us why you care about the health of you and your children: Walk us through your health-conscious journey. Did you used to be less focused on ingredient labels at the grocery store?

-Why are you cleaning out your medicine cabinet with clean and healthy Genexa meds?

-Why should your followers consider revamping their own cabinets and tossing toxins, GMOs, and other inactive ingredients that make up 90% of medicines?

THE BASICS

YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS

MORE ABOUT YOU

Race/Ethnicity

Issues You Care Most About