GET STARTED

Be rewarded for your voice

You count carbs in your meals, check how much sugar you’re getting, and make sure you can pronounce the ingredients in your snack cabinet. But have you ever thought to look at the ingredients in your medicine cabinet?

Oftentimes, the “active ingredients” that make medicines effective are less than 10% of the ingredients in the medicine. The other 90% is made up of “inactive ingredients” — preservatives, flavors, dyes, toxins & GMOS.

Until now. Genexa is the first clean medicine company that makes medicine with the same active ingredients you need, but with clean, organic, and natural inactive ingredients instead of the artificial inactives found in other medicines. It’s real medicine, made clean.

SHARE YOUR STORY: We’re looking for creators that care about what they put in their bodies to talk about why they’re partnering with Genexa, the world’s first clean medicine company.

– Use a personal story to tell us why you care about what’s in your medicine: Share your journey to becoming health conscious. Did you used to be less focused on your health?

– Why are you making clean medicine from Genexa a part of your health-conscious lifestyle? 

– Why should your audience start thinking about medicine labels the same way they think about food labels?

THE BASICS

YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS

MORE ABOUT YOU

Race/Ethnicity

Issues You Care Most About